What is Park & Go?
Park & Go is the operations management module of the Blink Enterprise Platform.
Park & Go is used for the daily operations and management of the car park, allowing you to view the payments, occupancy, ANPR sightings, validations, device monitoring including hardware status and faults; this will show up in the alerts section in the module.
In this course you will cover all areas of Park & Go, including:
- Print Queue
The course consists of different lessons containing topics that cover areas within Park & Go in more detail.
You will learn how to:
- View and edit occupancy
- View and manage validations
- Manage sightings and observations
- Manually correct misreads
- Manage parking payments
- Check compliance and open a case
- Check for device status
- Setup alerts for device failures that require maintenance or emergency repair
Start the course by clicking the enrol button above and navigate through the lessons below. Each lesson will instruct and guide you through.